Snow Country Outerwear Womens Plus Size Snow Ski Pants 1X-6X Reg and Short
These Women's Snow Country Outerwear snow/ski pants are available in sizes 1X, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X and 6X. Sizes 16/18, 20/22,24, 26/28, 30/32 and size 34. These Snow Country Outerwear snow pants are insulated with many technical details. They zip up the front, have two zippered pockets and a small lip gloss or key pocket near the knee. The fabric has a very ice finish to it. We have worked very hard to get a fit in a plus size pants, that you will be pleased with. These pants are cut full and made for a curvy woman. In most cases, you should not have to size up. Please use the custom size chart, to help figure out your correct size. These pants are perfect for snow skiing, snowboarding, cross country skiing, sledding, tubing, working outdoors, snow mobiling, snow shoeing or just playing in the snow. See details below.
- Plus sizes 1X-6X in regular and short lengths. Regular length 31-32 inches. Short Length 29 inches.
- Waterproof, breathable. Inner leg zipper ventilation. Adjustable waist. Gaitors in bottoms of pants.
- Articulated knees. Insulated to retain body heat, but not be bulky. 3 zipper pockets.
- Do NOT use universal size chart. Waist and Hip actual measurements: 1X W 42 in, H 52 in. 2X W 46 in, H 56 in. 3X W 50 in, H 60 in. 4X W 54 in, H 64 in. 5X W 58 in, H 68 in. 6X W 62 in, H 72 in.
- Color options: Black, Berry Wine, White,Teal.
Fit is great nice and warm
Love the bright color. I would say fit is true to size for most ski pants but run small in comparison to regular pants. I wear xl in most pants but sized up to 1x in these. They fit with just my long underwear but I would need a 2x if I was going to wear many extra layers.
Really fast shipping!!
I haven’t had snow pants in 10 years since I’m a bigger girl. I couldn’t believe these actually fit! So excited. The quality seems to be great as well.
I wear a size 22/24 in pants and i got the 4x and these fit great. Roomy enough to layer and still move! The adjustable waist belt could go a bit smaller and it would be even better
nice pants that fit well. So nice to be able to find a short version in a 1x.