Pulse Women's Plus Size Bevel Insulated Ski Jacket 1X 2X 3X 4X 5X 6X
- Pulse Womens Plus Size Bevel insulated ski jacket.
- Insulation is light to medium weight, but retains body heat.This allows the coat to not be bulky and still very warm. Waterproof, breathable and seam sealed.
- Beautiful galaxy print.
- Side zipper ventilation and removable storm hood. Interior snow skirt, pass pocket and media pocket. 3 zippered pockets on front. 2 way zipper.
- Chest measurement: 1X 54", 2X 58". 3X 62". 4X 66", 5X 70". 6X 74".
- The women's plus size and extended plus size Bevel ski jacket is one of our best selling coats from our Pulse line. This jacket is fashionable, highly technical, cozy and warm! The fit is made for a curvy woman size 16-34 (1X-6X) These are real plus sizes that are made to fit today's woman. Pulse ski clothing and apparel is high end and we offer it at a highly discounted price. Pulse plus size jackets are perfect for skiing, snowboarding, snow shoeing, snow mobiling, cross country skiing, sledding, tubing and almost any activity that is a winter outdoor activity.
This is a very nice jacket with nice features. However, I feel that the midsection of this jacket runs a bit small. I am a true 2X and the areas where i would normally have issues, the armhole area fit perfectly. So I was disappointed the the bodice of the jacket was snug. I did order and try the next size and am keeping it, returning my original purchase.
Finally something that fits well and still looks good. Ready to hit the slopes!
Super warm and flattering. Fit is true to size, arms are roomy and you don’t feel constricted which is nice. I live in Alaska where it’s been about -20° and this jacket has been enough to keep me toasty
I had a very good experience. The clothes are good quality and the size chart was right on! Thank you. I will order from you guys again!
I absolutely love my jacket! The real and gray print is beautiful! Its super light weight but also keeps me nice and warm through the cold Iowa winter! According to your sizing, it said to order a 6X. I ordered a 3X and I if I wanted I could go down another size!